You are a Digital Native, love challenges and are highly motivated to take large global companies to the next digital level with Automation, Robotics and AI?
Then apply to us as (Junior) Automation Consultant
As a (Junior) Automation Consultant you shape the working world of tomorrow. We will give you exciting insights into structured business processes, work with modern AI tools, and use software such as UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere to automate these processes as extensively as possible. In this way you make an important contribution to increasing the business performance of our clients.
What you will do at Boydak:
- Analysis of our clients’ work processes and identification of robotics and automation potential together with our consulting team.
- Development of solutions for the automation of existing business processes.
- Proof of concepts at our customers’ sites to demonstrate the benefits and potential of the solution.
- Creation and maintenance of the resulting documentation, e.g. process images, architecture diagrams, test plans and Go Live recordings
What we expect from you:
- Completed studies with computer-related training or a comparable apprenticeship
- Solid and verifiable knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C#, C++, etc.).
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English and French, good understanding of German
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent, goal- and result-oriented
- Confident and communicative appearance
- Enthusiasm for visionary IT subjects and a desire to play an active role in shaping the future of the world of work
Nice to have:
- Experience with robotics software like UiPath, Automation Anywhere and/or Blue Prism
- Understanding of UI elements and API programming (for AI connections)
We offer you:
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with many challenging projects at the cutting edge
- Maximum personal growth and rapid acceptance of responsibility in the context of an appreciative team that supports your goals and interests
- A cool and young environment, where every opinion counts and is encouraged as well
- “Bootcamp” for learning UiPath or similar automation software and related business tasks
- Cooperation with clients from leading Swiss companies
Do you think that your skills and personality make you an ideal candidate for our team? Please send us your CV with a cover note and all relevant diplomas and references.
Please note that only complete applications with a cover note, diplomas and references can be considered.